Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Louis Vuitton Bosphore Backpack Top Graded Quality 100% Real Leather *

Please phone or text me for further information on 0783 7704 913 You can also contact me on Whatsapp 0783 7704 913 - Monogram canvas with natural cowhide leather trim - Shiny golden brass hardware - Gathered top with front flap; leather buckled belt closure - Two zipped front pockets for cell phone or electronic devices; one with additional vertical zipped pocket - Zipped vertical window on the side provides access to a large exterior pocket for documents,newspapers,or books - Adjustable canvas strap - D-ring to attach accessories or key chain - Textile lining Size: 12.2" x 14.9" x 4.3" This Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Sac a Dos Bosphore M40107 Handbag comes with:Serial and model numbers,the LV dust bag,care booklet,LV cards ********************************************************************************************** These bags are of the highest graded quality not like some of the cheaper plastic quality being sold on here.... I have been selling these bags a long time and have been given Excellent feeback from customers that the quality is of the highest standards..... ***** I am a genuine seller and All my photos advertised are genuine photos taken from the exact same items for sale and the same items you will receive... YOU WILL GET EXACTLY THE SAME ITEMS AS PICTURED********* Collection is Welcome from my Local Underground Tube Train Station. I will bring the items up to the station and you can view it at the station or there are a few coffee shops outside the station where we can meet in. POSTAL ORDERS: In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase I am offering a no questions asked 100% refund guarantee... You just need to return the item back to me... Payment Method: Have the peace of mind knowing I accept ***paypal*** For people outside of London I accept **Paypal** or other means of payment like Bank Transfer is also okay. I will post out with Royal Mail Guaranteed next day delivery for an extra 10, that will cover the cost of post and the Paypal fees... Thank You ********************************************************************************************* If there is a Design of Louis Vuitton bag or Wallet/Purse that I have not listed on gumtree please ask as I can get most designs and as always the very best quality.. Always 100% real leather and with serial numbers Very best grade quality guaranteed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular