Thursday, June 14, 2012

WHOLESALE CLOTHING!! Huge selection of popular brands at very good prices! -

Here I have a wide range of the most popular branded items, brand new, with tags. - Louis Vuitton belts. - Armani belts. - Gucci belts/ bags. - Ray Ban sunglasses. - Ralph Lauren Polos. - Fred Perry Polos. - Lyle and scott polos. You must order a minimum of 5 pieces but exceptions will be made for the Louis Vuitton belts. The more you buy, the bigger discount you get! Delivery will take around 10 days for FREE! However if you want fast delivery within about 6 days it will cost a little extra. I accept payment through PayPal! Send a quote (order) by replying to this ad or texting my number. I will then get back to you ASAP and we can decide on a price. In the quote you must include: - What you want - How many - Sizes - Colours/patterns. Thank you very much, If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular