Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beautiful Fitted Fox Fur Coat Black Size 8-10 Immaculate *

This is an absolutely beautiful real fox fur coat which I a devastated to sell It was bought in Venice 2 years ago and has only been worn 3 times since. I paid 995 for it as it was reduced down from 2500! It is in immaculate condition, no other owners apart from me. I am size on top and this is the right fit, please email me if you would like exact measurements and I will do my best to take some! It has large collar and matching cuffs, and is fur lined on the inside with the skin on the outside I got some many compliments the times i wore this, it really is a striking piece which I very reluctantly have to sell as I am now a student and need to pay for my course!? I will consider sensible offers around the asking price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular