Monday, June 18, 2012

Rosetta Nicolini - Francesca Wedding Gown Size 10-16 Worn Once .

GORGEOUS ROSETTA NICOLINI WEDDING GOWN - FRANCESCA SIZE 10-16 THIS IS MY GORGEOUS WEDDING DRESS! Beautiful strapless ivory duchess satin wedding dress from designer Rosetta Nicolini. Gorgeous crystal beading to the chest and down one side. Fully lined Corset lace up back beading at each side with a puddle train. Originally bought from Berkertex Bridal Room, Frasers in Glasgow for 800 I am only 5 foot 1 and the dress was taken up! I also had a 34GG bra size at the time, so bust area could be altered. If flat shoes where to be worn with it someone slightly taller could wear it, I wore 2 inch heels with it. It has been professionally dry cleaned and is boxed in a beautiful Ivory wedding box with a bow, the box also has handles at either end, please email me for pics of box It is also protected by acid free tissue paper. Its in immaculate cond The day of our wedding was glorious sunshine and I really felt a million dollars in it! Selling it is very emotional, but needs must. Pictures show my skinny sister wearing the dress! she was around a 10/12 at the time and is a few inches taller than me, I wore 2 inch heels with the gown which was altered so that I could walk without having to lift the front! It is a stunning dress and I loved wearing it! We had a glorious sunny day for our wedding which is unusual for Scotland! I really would like it to go to someone who will look after it as I have! It was professionally dry cleaned by Johnsons the cleaners, also boxed and packaged in acid free tissue which is how I will ship it! It cost over 200 to be cleaned and boxed only worn the once, and modelled by my sister! EXCELLENT TIME TO BUY FOR A SPRING OR SUMMER WEDDING!! SPECIAL DELIVERY NEXT DAY ANYONE LIVING LOCALLY IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME AND VIEW THE GOWN PLEASE EMAIL ME! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME GOWN WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED/HANDED OVER TO WINNING BIDDER ONCE FULL CLEARED PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL IS RECEIVED, IF PAYPAL IS NOT AN OPTION PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIOR TO BIDDING TO ARRANGE ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT ONLY ONCE THIS IS FINALISED/CLEARED WILL GOWN BE SHIPPED/HANDED OVER. I ALWAYS RETAIN PROOF OF POSTAGE ITEM WILL BE INSURED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ROYAL MAILS SPECIAL DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS THIS GOWN IS BEING ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE SO IF IT SELLS IT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular