Friday, June 22, 2012

Hunter Wellies Fluro PINK size 6 ! ?

I have for sale my Beautiful Pink Hunter Wellies ! Perfect with all the festivals coming up ! I have worn these boots one so they are in excellent conditions , no marks or scuffs and as brand new inside ! RRP 84.99 Look good with jeans ! I bought these for dog walking but bought myself a pair in Black after as i realized they are much more suitable ! :) Colour: Fluorescent Pink Product Detail: Hunter wellington boots with legendary fit and all round comfort. Printed branded tab. Vulcanised natural rubber upper for greater strength which allows the boot to hold shape. Quick dry knitted nylon lining known for its hard wearing properties. Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole which adds extra comfort and aids fit. Traditional calendered natural rubber sole. The colour isnt for the faint hearted but definitely head turners & look perfect with a cute summery dress , denim shorts or jeans in winter :) I no longer have the box but they still have the stickers on the bottom and are 100% genuine or money back ! sensible offers welcome :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular