Friday, July 13, 2012

Kookai wallet +

Wedding Dress - Ian Stuarts Flowerbomb (2012 flagship dress)
I am selling my gorgeous Ian Stuart wedding dress as it really doesn’t deserve to be stuck in a bag never to be worn again! It’s the ivory dress with silver/pale pink flowers/detail. I am a normal clothing size 8 but you have the wedding dress made in the next size up so the dress is a 10 but the dress has been made with a corset back (rather than a zip) so that it can cater for someone who’s a size 8-12 in normal clothing sizes. I am 5ft 3 and wore 4 inch heels on my wedding day but again, would suit someone a little taller? This dress cost me well over 3,000 and as Im after a quick sale I’m offering this dress at 1,500 ovno – grab a bargain as most other second hand Flowerbombs are still for sale at over 2,000! Message me for more details. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular